Monday, June 10, 2019

Pata nahi saal kaisey guzar gaye...time has just flown..'just do not remember' is an oft repeated quote...

Then there are the incidents I remember and then some more and then some more... and I realize.. a life lived in this life!

there are several things I would like to change if given a chance to relive my life.. no.. not the incidents.

But my reactions to them. wish I was a little understanding towards some..more patient, empathizing... those few who bore the brunt of my insensitivity..... but believe me , none of it was intentional or even with the remotest desire to hurt,. i was at a loss while dealing with the new emotions, and in that struggle, i realize i have roughly trod on quite a few feet.

I would like to rewind a few incidents enjoy those moments again... slowly.. not rushing through them...letting them linger..yeah... this I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment