Wednesday, January 14, 2015

about me

 Memories are my fondest possessions, reveling in the past , a favorite pastime.

 I have been consciously trying to change this. Sometimes I succeed , mostly I do not.

Penning them as I encounter them,  is proving to be a solution. Writing it down, re-reading it.... a sense of detachment comes over and I am able to sort of exorcise it away.

I do not know if it will work in the long run...I do not know if I want it that way. But at this moment, it suits me well. 

Drew Barrymore's character , in her movie  - Never been kissed - had said, "Someone once told me... that to write well, you have to write what you know."

This is all I understand, and this is all I know......feelings, sentiments emotions... 

 I write,  what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment