Wednesday, February 19, 2020

and when i am about to break down in front of her, tell her  i miss my father...cannot get over his death... pine for his presence.. sometimes... wake up with that churning in the stomach - ..   i bite my tongue.. she is  grieving the loss of her husband

and when i am about to tell her, i am fearful of this new change in my life.. the children ..the youngest now.... going away from home.. my unhappiness.. how i wish it didn't have to be this way... i bite my tongue...she has been there too.

and when i pick up the phone, to unburden with another friend.. tell him  that i am  missing the son's presence at home and soon will miss the daughter's, i bite my tongue.. he misses his son.. his only child.. and his is an irreparable loss..


not one person without a sorrow of his own... or a sorrow smaller than mine.
 and  that doesn't bring me cheer



No comments:

Post a Comment