Wednesday, February 19, 2020

this mode of self pity.. valid yet wrong. 

its saddening.. coz i see clearly the acts closing...

the marriage.. end of act one - that of being the child
  and beginning of act two.. the family person.
and now, as the children leave.. my role as parent, curtains closing on that... end of act two.

even now.. they ae independent.. do not need me as much.. not much conversation.. but we share a nest.  atleast one of them

in tha tway th eparents were extremely fortunate.. mine atleast..

now what... act 3.. where i wait for them.. to return to the roost.. snuggle.. peck return for thier dose of pampering.. and energise me aloowing me tp be in charge ..for a few days

and then jus leave

self pity... yes... and i hum... ya chimanyano parat fira re ghara kade apulya

way before it is Tinhi saanzaaa... way before my twilight hours




No comments:

Post a Comment