Monday, July 6, 2020

awaara sapney

 May 2016



dreams... 

  they let me dare. 
  they set me free..

to say things I have never said, 
build up incidents which might never really happen.
but which I hoped would  

Dreams
they  me live in a happy space ..
 put me in scenarios which may 
 never really happen
but which i wish would happen
..long ..would happen 
each night i dream.


 some dreams i remember
  some i don't

 if i wake up 
in the  middle of a dream..
  sometimes  i can  go back to sleep and continue the same dream

some dreams are detailed..
 pleasant or unpleasant

  some are like the miniclips
   they carry over from the reality... 
    in a dreamy sort of a way. 

     let you dream of sequences
      which u know will never ever come true
and yet u dream ...

 as if they were a reality

u wake up with a smile
 and the smile stays on and on

while there is the unreality in the dreams....
 it is this unreality 
  which helps cope 
   with the reality 
   which is life !

No comments:

Post a Comment